Third hang today - gsd-media-keys?

So my Librem computer has experience a complete hang for the third time today. Looking through logs I finally noticed one common occurrence prior to each hang.

Mar 22 10:53:26 librem13v4 gsd-media-keys[7173]: ###!!! [Parent][DispatchAsyncMessage] Error: PClientManager::Msg_ExpectFutureClientSource Processing error: message was deserialized, but the handler returned false (indicating failure)
Mar 22 10:53:26 librem13v4 gsd-media-keys[7173]: IPDL protocol error: Handler returned error code!
Mar 22 10:53:26 librem13v4 gsd-media-keys[7173]: ###!!! [Parent][DispatchAsyncMessage] Error: PClientManager::Msg_ForgetFutureClientSource Processing error: message was deserialized, but the handler returned false (indicating failure)

I do these same errors elsewhere, but the seem to be consistently the last error prior to the computer hanging. Any ideas what might be going on? Or is this issue irrelevants?

Hangs happen when there are an incomplete task, so i not sure what is the complete scenery here.

So what do you mean “complete hang’”?

By complete hang, I mean the computer stops working. Whatever is on the screen remains frozen. I can’t switch to a tty or anything.
BTW, it’s still happening…

What Operating Systems are you using?

Latest version of pureos with pureboot

I wonder if it occurs when using a different user account.

I could be way off here, but random full system hang ups like this, I have heard, are often having to do with power delivery.

Are you on battery or plugged it when you notice this? If plugged in, do you notice it while plugged in but the battery is removed?

(Again I am guessing here)

Reinstalling from scratch. We see what happens.