Translations and virtual touch keyboards - tracking localization

For me it’s ok like this.

I’ve started using it as a way to take breaks from other work. :slight_smile: I’m working on Chatty now.

It’s been years since I studied Latin, and I’m by no means an expert, so if any of the translations seem incorrect, I’m open to feedback.

I’ll try to pound out Pure Maps Japanese translation this weekend. Note that Japanese is mispelt in the screenshot for ‘Languages’ col (Japanise)

Corrected and updated: Turkish among others previously added. Next update to the table during the weekend, maybe.

Merge request for fr.yaml done

Table updated.

Gnome translations collectively increased +10% but not much happened to L5 apps last week. Participation is appreciated, I would imagine. Only a few words here and there, is all that’s needed at a time.

I did a quick check and a few cases, layouts need only tweaking of a few characters, after which they can be copied and renamed layouts for another language. Catalan, Danish, Esperanto, Basque and Czech, to name some. They still need native-level to verify that most used characters are in logical places or where they are commonly used on a layout.