Viability Of A Global Independent Mesh-Network in 2021

I have a hard time seeing how a widespread defense exercise (Cyber Polygon) could be foreshadowing some kind of a disaster. But I’m also having an even harder time seeing how this relates to the need of having a mesh network.

The corona scam = install the covid passport (while consolidating the last bit of unplundered wealth into the shitbags hands).
The “cyber pandemic scam” = install the internet passport
Cyber polygon = Event 201

They tell you before they do it.

p2p meshnet = uncensorable free internet, anyone can connect into (slave token in good standing or not).

1 Like

The tl;dr is what I quoted above: i2p creates encrypted and anonymous network on top of the Internet. AFAIK it has stronger anonymity than Tor, but designed for dark websites, not accessing clearnet.

Honestly, I don’t get anything what you’re saying - scam, wealth - passport, “they”, slave. Zero clue. It seems like you’re trying to derail your own (interesting) thread with rambling. Also, whatever shitbags you’re trying to insult, it doesn’t belong on this forum either. Since that’s against forum rules, I will close the thread if you keep doing either.

1 Like

Shitbags = pejorative for anyone who steals, kills, enslaves, or otherwise violates others in anyway.

Shitbags: Those behind the current global scam, that is stealing the last remaining wealth of the world, while violating the rights of every human on the planet.

They earned their title.

…Now what would you call them?

p2p meshnet is as important as anything else you can focus on right now.

It’s the difference between global, inescapable feudalism, and freedom for those who have the will to leave the matrix.

P.S. I’m just responding to your questions dcz.

1 Like

There’s no way to setup physical pipes that won’t be regulated by governments. Conversely, a network of unregulated virtual pipes (on top of the Internet) is viable. Surely it will be chased, throttled, node keepers will be persecuted, but governments won’t be able to completely kill it unless they outlaw encrypted traffic. (Here I wanted to add that the latter won’t ever happen, but, after thinking about it, I’m actually not too sure.)

P2P: Device to Device can’t be regulated by governments. I can’t see any other solution that escapes the id for the internet.

The question is how to setup carrier waves, or pipes between devices.

Hard lines = Would require crossing gov regulated lands. Ie… won’t work.
Radio = distance constrained
Satellite = How do you get the network up? A private company still as to have “permission” of the shitbags to launch anything.

Solutions: Pirate HAM nodes + p2p local radio mesh-nets. Doable. Subject to pirate HAM nodes persecution (although pirate radio stations pulled it off using offshore transmitters for awhile).
Probability of success: Well, too many attack vectors.

Ultimate solution:
p2p scalar comms (Tesla’s longitudinal waves).
Can it be done?
It already was done.
Can it be resurrected?
Well, that’s going to take time, talent, and resources.

Splitting our bets…
HAM node network needs to get started now.
Scalar needs some teams on it ASAP.

Worth brainstorming:
How to jack in to existing pipes, not using conventional onramps.

1 Like

Your little internet/computer/etc ideas/action/whatever aren’t going to stop or even remotely slow down the new world order. It’s way past that. But it’s something to occupy your time

So long as your pipe through the internet is secure, why escape the ID? Essentially you just say “hey you bastards, here I am using the internet, no secret here, though how exactly I am using it is none of your business”.

This does seem like a promising solution for some applications (e.g. messaging). Something like FireChat, which was popular in Hong Kong to circumvent censorship. FireChat, however, died a mysterious death, given its popularity. My guess would be government action.

Jott was another app that was becoming very popular, but suddenly died. This article seemed possibly relevant:
https://www.huntonprivacyblog.com/2016/10/11/texas-ag-settles-suit-messaging-app-childrens-data-practices/

Hopefully something comparable can be developed as a free and open-source (and thus more unkillable) app for Linux mobile devices, although, the low density of devices would make it nearly useless, at least at first.

At the very least, a device such as the L5 is a big step forward for mobile devices, as the open software and the hardware design both help a device owner to secure their endpoint, allowing for E2EE solutions to be valuable.

EDIT: One more thought on something that could be useful along these lines: L5 open wi-fi hotspots. I think maybe this has already been brought up here. Essentially, people could walk around with their L5, allowing anyone nearby to anonymously and securely route Tor traffic through the L5 out to the internet. As long as the L5 can access Tor, and enough people are offering these open wi-fi networks, such a solution might make keeping people off the internet very difficult.

2 Likes

Resistance is futile… that’s what they want you to believe.

To quote bucky:
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”

― Buckminster Fuller

Communism always collapses under its own weight. So too will global communism (NWO).

A single coder (or small group of cypherpunks) brought down the global banking cartel.

A small group of cypherpunks will build the parallel internet, banking, commerce, governance, and collaborations platforms, that will replace the global centralized NWO slave system.

Better start decoupling from that system now, and building the new.

2 Likes

Cause that ID will be conditional on your slave in good standing status… which will include up to date on your transhuman shots transition (the current nano they are injecting into the obedient slaves).

No… we need are own system, or a way to jack into that network outside of the current onramps.

1 Like

We need some intercontinental, intercity bridges between those networks.

Point of sight laser might be worth exploring.

My spidy senses tell me, that for bridging + local mesh-nets is the solution, until we get viable scalar.

FTC couldn’t come down on relayers.

Signal is localized point to point, relayer to receiver.

No 3 letter agencies can’t claim space to laser light.
Lasers could be modulated in infrared, or ultraviolet spectrum. Relayer locations could be masked to some degree using infrared/ultraviolet.

Devices could be manufactured out of a garage.

1 Like

Regarding Event 201: I participate with those kind of folks. As a point of definition among the Modeling and Simulation world that an “exercise” is training, not modeling, nor a game, nor a simulation.

1 Like

Varied response:

I also searched for “revelation” (maybe not like dcz did) and was told that I could not buy or sell, unless I have the mark. Since the ID is not physically affixed to my person, no worries yet!

Radio is not distance constrained on HF. (You “may” be outside a skiip zone however.)

Laser Communcations was a major feature in John Carpenter’s “Dark Star” 1974! (Don’t interrupt the beam.)

You’ll need some way to power up all that equipment. Talk to Kaz?

1 Like

Off the shelf solar viable now.
Hydrogen cells + solar = more robust.
HHO + analog frequency modulation + solid state hydrogen cell… removes battery constraint. Unstoppable.

Technology may save your ass. But it won’t save your soul. Not futile

From the article you shared about lasers:

distances of up to 25 meters

The plan is to use similar technology, pointing lasers over oceans? I don’t think lasers bend very well around the curvature of the earth.

Laser connections over long distances, like oceans, can only be realized by reflection. You need a satellite with a mirror or a transceiver. Other ground only methods include LW (from the olden days) and/or HF with reflection from the Van Allen belt. In both cases a form of spread-spectrum may be used to hide the signal. Transmission rates will be low (~ 900 Baud) until some clever technique is invented (not impossible with modern technology that includes AI)