VPN (WireGuard) works 100% - setup for PureOS

August 28, 2019 (Europe: Paris), August 27, 2019 (America: Los Angeles)

1. PROVIDER Mullvad (100% anonymous VPN).
2. PROTOCOL WireGuard.
3. SOURCE https://mullvad.net/en/download/all/
4. DOWNLOAD linux debian .deb file to download folder.
5. INSTALL right-click downloaded .deb file ->
select “open with other application” ->
select application “software install” to install .deb file.
select “view all applications” (if application called “software install” is not visible ->
6. CONFIGURE launch Mullvad application icon ->
left-click cogwheel, top right ->
select advanced ->
scroll down to “tunnel protocol” option & select “wireguard”->
select different global server connections to find fastest route and periodically change IP address.
7. TEST if connection secure, on Mullvad site “am I Mullvad” - (first disable WebRTC etc., in browser).

READING WireGuard VPN review (Ars Technica).

Thanks for sharing, But sadly I had a very bad experience with Mullvad. Actually I have signup Mullvad for streaming but it is very slow.

From 8 months I am using ExpressVPN no doubt it has such an awesome speed. Thanks to this review (https://www.reviewsdir.com/expressvpn-review/) for helping me in choosing ExpressVPN.

Mullvad is the only VPN I can find offering a genuinely 100% anonymous customer signup. Nobody else does this (that I could find of any relatively reliable provenance). Payment options include crypto currency. Global VPN speeds can vary greatly, but I have found it easy in practice to use the multiple location connection options to simply switch to the fastest routes I can find on any given date/time. This way I get really great speeds.

I have had an ExpressVPN service in the past - one of their people once let slip that they monitor user traffic and reported some European based users to the authorities for their online usage. The Mullvad service seems to attract those for whom private VPN usage is most important.

I don’t suggest any vpn or not share what I use. Visit multiple VPN service, check what they are offered, first avail trial period if you satisfied by their service “ok” else try another one. If anyone recommended you any vpn service might be he or she satisfied with its service but you don’t. If you are interested in selecting any VPN so it is the rigt time as many top graded VPNs just come up with exciting Black Friday VPN Deals and you get any of them in much cheaper rates.