What the sugar are you doing?

I watched history and movies saw in the Europe middle age folks harm themself through religion, or the/their faith to a higher level of focus. Distribute some sort of knowledge or rules to serve some mood in public or community.

In my youth i thought this is strange. And in my mid ages i do not know why, but i understood that. Its like about good rules or bad politic decisions, for children, to not harm them or have a politic ambient to boost there faith in anything. Not only religion.

Its like you love some culture like poems or music, color art or personal influencers (like person culture, or have a specific favorite brand).

Back to my introduction. I thought the middle age Catholics where crazy harm themself… and know i know why they harm themself, just to exclude the sugar or algorithms of 3erdparty code on there own system (like there home society). My thought is fresh so its not final but i thought its nice to discuss.

On the second layer, i think its just about signals and influence from the third party, human folks behavior or our interface to the real world. We have to make compromises and to handle with every kind of Information to nudge, tune and push us forward in the good as in the bad.

I love the connection to others and to adjust myself or find new code, math, pictures or comics for my entertainment. To solve the riddle of existence…

Its just right know in the group of self defined friends, there are some one snitching about algorithms and with drugs, sugar or dopamin and a/b testing… on computational internet connected devices.

And my lovely tech community stay in the path and think about A.I. like in the 1990 without internet or Data on smartphones about body an user:in collected Data by every sensor input on the usual (Alphabeth or Apples) Smartphone… every day. I hate that parents expose children to them… but they thought is fine.

I am interpreting your post as this question:

• What actions am I doing to respect my own values and beliefs?

If this is the correct interpretation, confirm it, otherwise, restate the question explicitly.

This one is easy FranklyFlawless.

Try to understand (monitor) your relation to a third party. Stop some uncontrolled Informationflow upwards and share your important rules and sources (offline!) with your friends and talk about everything.

I like your answer in some way. Hope you got not pruned before by wearable computers you grown up with.

1 Like

I already audit every relationship and interaction.

I already control what information I share.

No one cares to listen about my rules, values, or interests. Everyone else prioritizes differently.

I just listen to myself now.

3 Likes

Except where you don’t.

In particular, the government can make it difficult for the quoted text to be true.

In turn that will depend on what country you are in.

In addition, the government, by omission, can allow surveillance in all its forms that you would not choose to allow.

2 Likes

Canada, and based on current information, they seem to be leaving me alone for now. That being said, my public identity fully assumes that I will be surveilled regardless of what country I am from, but I have no intention of self-censorship to give any antagonistic entities/parties an easy victory.

For me its a big burden, to understand that everything can be poisoned and personalized.

Humans have not understood or can not understood that they see a different reality, personalized arranged for them and they do not understood where this will belong in future if a algorithm or computer try to precast some A/B Testing to match some (thing) in the future. And it will do this.

Its not about you or states or how good your/some other are in math. We can not recalculate everything or validate Wikipedia in Real-time… so we have to trust in the good and in the bad… on others.

But right know i see a shift in computation and Information power about access and about relationships to Programs (which just try to manipulate you instead of deliver some neutral result).

Which is some kind of human, if you look at the past.