Which live option to choose installing PureOS on Mini PC?

Have you been reading other threads by other Librem Mini users?

A user here suggested his problems were all solved when he changed monitors: Straight out of the box problems with fresh PureOS install

It turned out his 1st monitor did not allow for him to see the first boot menu. Using a different monitor totally solved it. Maybe someone has already had your issue in some manner like that?

2 Likes

yeah, more ignored questions and links to unhelpful non updated info -thanks for that! How about you be a pal and pass them my JID to spare this forum? Im not the person you want here, help me help you :-]

1 Like

where im at now is needing clearer instructions how to prepare and use the Pureboot BIOS update. I have already seen the info linked( God help me) and it doesnt do it for me, cant make full sense of how to do it this is what ive replied support. Again please give direct assistance on that and no more links, proper assistance needed like answering my question would be good, the one ignored , i sent it again…

1 Like

Thanks, to be clear in case anyone follows this thread, that wasnt the issue (monitor). I have picture although since you mention it if anyone knows how to get the sound working will be good. Its Mini V2 to a oldish (7 years old) monitor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone following the thread for same issue as topic, note as above its resolved. Will start a new one for the sound issue if i cant find the solution in other info/threads. Thanks

1 Like