Who's on Mastodon?

If you are on Mastodon, drop your handle in the comment section. I would love to connect to more Librem 5 users !!!

2 Likes

I am, with this same name.
But I don’t really ever post anything, I am happy just consuming and giving stars/likes to pople posting about free software.

A lot of Purism folks (current and former) are all on Mastodon too. agx, dos, devrtz (I think), dcz, Kyle, I think others too.

6 Likes

Oh thats cool though. Thanks for the update. Are you using the librem.one domain or a different one. ?

1 Like

I suspect you are more likely to connect with more people sharing your own handle than you are asking people focused on Privacy and anonymity to share theirs.

Just a thought.

5 Likes

@claudi@darmstadt.social

3 Likes

Good point my bad guys.

1 Like

I’m just here for the freedom.

5 Likes

One way to find people is to look at hashtags like these at the social.librem.one instance:
#librem5
#shotonlibrem5
#phosh
I imagine that some of the folks who posted things with those hashtags, may also be present here. Of course you may never really know, sometimes people don’t want to make public that their accounts belong to the same person.

4 Likes

not a L5 user, but on Mastodon, I hope i’m still invited to the party, also mostly a lurker and not as active: @seedoubleyou@infosec.exchange

3 Likes

Mastodon is interoperable with Kbin, Mbin, and Lemmy. So you might want to more generally ask for Fediverse handles.

I have an Mbin account that I use for making Mastodon-style project update posts: @user0@fedia.io

I also have some alt accounts that I use for making Lemmy-style threads and comments.

2 Likes