Why can't the company provide a refund for a product never received

I’m one who just got a phone, perhaps that’s what @BuzzMeeks is thinking of.

I originally ordered in early 2019, somehow ended up in the Dogwood batch and was offered my phone quite some time ago; however I chose to wait for Evergreen (I was told I’d not lose my place in line) and ought to have received one of the first Evergreens. However I chose to go with the L5 USA. But something snarled in that process, so other people early in the Evergreen list started getting their phones long before I did.

I’m speculating here, but apparently they finally got L5 USA production “unstuck” and I probably got one of the first ones after that finally happened. Late last year I was on the verge of demanding a refund; they sent out an email to us (L5 USA buyers) saying they’d positively start shipping in Q1 2022 (February). So I decided to wait one more time. Early in April I sent another email asking what was up and they said later this month; I resolved to demand a refund April 30. But literally two days later I got the email asking me to confirm my shipping address.

From my understanding Pre order, Kickstarter, whatever you want to call it remains in its own category of customer disputes. It’s actually on the customer to wait no refund needed.

The problem is for items that are now in stock they are using this same excuse to dispute the customer when they go to dispute their credit card.

Ponzi all the way. Watch the Netflix Bitcoin episode. When the CEO and leaders are on chat forums its about game over.

Where did you see that?

Librem 14 “now shipping” on the website . I didn’t look at other products for sale