WTS - Librem 14

I have a Librem 14 I would like to part with. Nothing is wrong with it, it’s actually a great laptop. I just don’t seem to use it as much as I thought I would, working mostly from my desktop. So, it’s ending up as an expensive paperweight. The laptop has no problems, and I can show it running and functioning as it should be. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 64GB of Ram
  • 4 cell battery
  • M.2 SSD 500 GB
  • Firmware - Pureboot bundle plus
  • 3 year warranty

Asking price?

Location / shipping restrictions?

What a shame. Please, someone adopt this baby.

2700, and I’ll pay for shipping, as long as it isn’t astronomical. If you want it insured, that’s going to cost more, and we can discuss that. I’m in the United States, but I’m willing to ship it wherever.

I’ve done a little bit of searching around, and I haven’t found many of these for sell. I did find one today, listed on Ebay. It doesn’t have nearly as much under the hood as the one I’m listing here. You can take a look to get an idea.

Librem 14 L14 L14V1 Brand New In Box BNIB - Base Model - i7-10710U | eBay

1 Like

Bumping the thread.

Any interest? Price drop to 2300 OBO, you pay shipping.

Bumping thread, pricexdrop to 2100. PM if interested.

Damn, what a shame, “unfortunately” just got mine with the same specs. What is the SSD on yours NVME Pro?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Wushu Is this still available? If so do you mind confirming with type of SSD it has? I am interested.

I am also selling mine. https://www.ebay.com/itm/255067588398