Your registration is pending, please wait two minutes before refreshing this page

After searching this forum, I do not find any threads that answer my question. So I post it here. I signup librem.one account a few days ago (maybe a week). After signing up, the page displayed

# User profile
Your registration is pending, please wait two minutes before refreshing this page.

However, after several days, today I login again. It still displays this page. So my question. What should I do in order to use librem.one service? Should I upgrade to paid account? Or anything I miss?

Thanks

2 Likes

Bump!

I’m experiencing same issue.

1 Like

Upgrading probably won’t help. I had the same problem when I setup my account (and mine is a paid account).

I had to send an email to support. I did get an email with the order number (hopefully you did too). Put the order number in the subject line as specified here.

Put something like “LO registration is pending” after the order number in the subject and then the full screen message in the email (probably could just copy your post above and send that).

Took them a couple days to figure it out for me… hopefully it won’t take them as long for you.

1 Like

Be sure to have an alternate email account to report issues to support@puri.sm, I use gmail for that.

Because if LO isn’t working, they aren’t going to get any complaints from THAT direction.

1 Like

Hello!

I contacted the support team, because I was experiencing the same issue.

It seems as though they are having problems with registration at the moment. My guess is that there’s a large influx of new users and the couldn’t handle the volume. They are working on resolving the issues so it’s best to just sit tight for now.

been over a week now. eta?

1 Like

I’ve tried registering as well to no success.

1 Like

It’s been a while from what I see here. Is anyone here still awaiting to have their registration approved? I registered, like, two days ago, and I still see that same “Your registration is pending” page :frowning_face:

Since 30 April.

1 Like

Ouch! That stings!

I guess it’s probably a good time to consider checking out some alternatives, just in case. I didn’t get an order number with my free registration, so I can’t contact Purism about it.

It’s a bummer, since I had long-term plans to pay for a family plan when I hopefully get a job.

Well, I had the same goal but am looking at other options now.

I sent an email to support@puri.sm and followed up but this is the reply I got…

I am sorry for this situation. We are having issues with our
registration system and we are working on addressing them.
I ask that you wait a few days before trying again.

Then I sent a follow up reply asking if the service was dead or what and got the following reply…

Not dead, the problem is that the fix we deployed wasn’t successful, so we’re trying something else. Hopefully we will have positive news by the end of the next week.

2 Likes

I see.

I think I’ll give Purism the benefit of the doubt and wait for those next week news. The best alternatives I know to librem.one don’t inspire me much, especially since I want to use those services on my current install of PureOS on my laptop as well as some ambitious purchases I have in mind of some of their Librem line-up. I really value that FSF endorsement!

I was there 3 weeks ago, then 2 weeks ago, then 1 week ago, but once you cross the 1 month downtime, then afaic you don’t have a viable service, imho.

So, for now proton mail + threema + brax.me + BytzVPN will do.

I have one of those paid for accounts with the family plan. And I had two users remaining. I’ve been waiting over a month to create a new user. Actually the user WAS created, but no email.

Now this actually reflects on admin competence.

I ended up creating a gmail account with that same user name.

I’ll let my librem.one account expire in August when the bill is due and take my business elsewhere. I think I’ll create a separate thread on my issue.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I’ve checked back for several weeks now and still get the same page. Luckily I signed up for the free account.

BTW, Elsewhen in another thread I solved this issue, so I kept the account.