Brave new world that has such numbers in it

Mahthematic symbolism occasionally proves incapable of representing emerging concepts and their associated value systems. These challenges necessitate attempting renewed leaps of imagination beyond the ‘contemporary container of our consciousness’. Once again Purism stands out ahead of the field with their ground-breaking system of ‘Counting by Wood’(CBW).

In keeping with Purism’s laudable and lofty self imposed standard of ‘transparency when the time is right’ we are only in possession of their initial six values (in an order): Aspen, Birch, Chestnut, Dogwood, Evergreen, Fir.

Analysis suggests that subject to various extremely specific transition (purchasing) conditions the known CBW data set values can be approximated to (in same order): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Closer examination of CBW theory raises the concerning possibility of retrograde quality if referenced object releases tend towards ‘chipboard’,‘OSB’ and ‘MDF (assumed theoretical CBW limit)’.

I must warn forum members of an apparent side effect of CBW theory. Associates report that I am suddenly in the habit of ejaculating the words ‘Paper mache’ and falling to the ground quite unconscious.

Shipping starts in a week , any email's received yet?

I suppose that the two extremes of the spectrum would be “cardboard” and “Yggdrasil”.

I don’t know how the first letter pattern will hold up with LifeProof, TrafficMaster, MSI, Daltile, MerolaTile, Trex, Fiberon, Timber Tech, and Azek.

The CBW (Count By Wood) theory of L5 versioning appears to have much going for it, but is perhaps a bit Newtonian, depending as it does on discrete and somewhat stable releases with appreciable half lives of a few months each.

The forums have however been home to much speculation of L5 variants that vanish like smoke before they are clearly spotted, perhaps due to tiny half lives with a wavelength somewhat smaller than a typical blog note.

There was even a suggestion of a variant that was so lumbering that it wouldn’t fit into its case. Pretty sure those photos were deep fakes, but there was a lot of talk going around about chips and boards and as they say, where there is smoke, there’s bound to be a bit of overheating.

Fortunately, now that the L5 wave function has collapsed through the provision of some good quality photos, we can perhaps ignore those early transients, making CBW theory a good approximation for L5 variants.

After all, the L5 was designed to be discreet…