Brave new world that has such numbers in it

Mahthematic symbolism occasionally proves incapable of representing emerging concepts and their associated value systems. These challenges necessitate attempting renewed leaps of imagination beyond the ‘contemporary container of our consciousness’. Once again Purism stands out ahead of the field with their ground-breaking system of ‘Counting by Wood’(CBW).

In keeping with Purism’s laudable and lofty self imposed standard of ‘transparency when the time is right’ we are only in possession of their initial six values (in an order): Aspen, Birch, Chestnut, Dogwood, Evergreen, Fir.

Analysis suggests that subject to various extremely specific transition (purchasing) conditions the known CBW data set values can be approximated to (in same order): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Closer examination of CBW theory raises the concerning possibility of retrograde quality if referenced object releases tend towards ‘chipboard’,‘OSB’ and ‘MDF (assumed theoretical CBW limit)’.

I must warn forum members of an apparent side effect of CBW theory. Associates report that I am suddenly in the habit of ejaculating the words ‘Paper mache’ and falling to the ground quite unconscious.

3 Likes

I suppose that the two extremes of the spectrum would be “cardboard” and “Yggdrasil”.

1 Like

I don’t know how the first letter pattern will hold up with LifeProof, TrafficMaster, MSI, Daltile, MerolaTile, Trex, Fiberon, Timber Tech, and Azek.

1 Like