Estimate your Librem 14 shipping

ooops right

Wait so if you’re updating the top post daily, does that mean nothing has shipped in 17 days??

Why is that?

not necessarily, it means that no one has come forward and stated that they received their device

4 Likes

I will update this top post daily with information about the last order shipped and the last order that received the confirmation email.

No, that is not the case.
There are two factors at play to justify this:

• The shipping does not seem to be in order (Since the shipping of the order from August 3, some orders from July have been shipped as well)
  • This post is a small sample from the customer base. Not everyone posts here about the order. In fact, I estimate less than 5% (maybe closer to 1%) actually post here when they receive something.
2 Likes

I ordered mine on Jan 3, 2021, and still did not get any emails or shipping notifications. I find it hard to believe that new orders will ship in June.

2 Likes

Ordered 15 Jan and no emails yet

2 Likes

I ordered on the 15th of September 2020, and I have not received the address confirmation email yet.

3 Likes

Ordered July 13th 2020, confirmed address on March 26th 2021, was told the laptop would be shipped “in a week (or two)” on April 18th.

1 Like

Still not shipped? You got the address confirmation date right? @Parallax ordered the same day as you, still not shipped as well?

People who ordered after me seem to be getting theirs (ordered in August 3rd and shipped on May 5th). I hoped that creating an account and reporting here instead of just lurking on other people’s statuses could get mine shipped.

Seems to be no sense of order concerning order dates, or timing, as they obviously aren’t even finished with shipping July orders, much less all orders since then. Not really sure how they are doing it, so all we can really do is wait, and guess…

Im in the same boat as @joeyriley and @Freedom_Right. I ordered July 13th 2020 and Received my receipt of address confirmation on April 6th.

Thought for sure I’d get some news this week, but it’s been crickets.

I also emailed support and specifically asked if they were shipping them out in order of purchase date because people who purchased later are getting theirs sooner. Support confirmed its suppose to be in order of purchase date/ first come first serve. That doesn’t seem to be the case though…

2 Likes

I ordered April 14, 2019 a Librem5 for $ 649,-.

Two years later: No delivery. No information. No mails. No news. Nothing.

3 Likes

@Claudia This topic is about Librem 14.

2 Likes

This company has awful communication with their customers. It’s literally the easiest thing in the world to throw up a 60 second post and let people know what’s going on. It’s something any good human would do out of kindness. Makes you wonder about the people behind Purism.

4 Likes

Well said and what is also sad is all the fanboys that defend Purism. How hard would it be to say your order is number 1,000 and this week we are shipping orders 1-100?

4 Likes

I imagine that they know it very well but pretend not to see it…

1 Like

Can we please not get into this tangent? The purpose of this post is to help people with concrete information about orders getting shipped.

Feel free to start a new topic if you with to discuss this

3 Likes

I was just estimating my Librem 14 delivery at “if they can be bothered to keep us informed”. If not, you are certainly right, this is not the appropriate place. My apologies.

1 Like