Librem 14 "Road warrior" deliveries when?

I’ve never checked my Spam bin so frequently in my life. Can’t wait to get my hands on it :smiley:

Ordered July 20th, address confirmation email March 26th, with some luck and hard work by the Purism team hopefully it’ll ship by April 26th :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Has anybody received final shipping information (tracking number, etc)?

1 Like

Ordered mid August, not even an address verification email yet for me.

2 Likes

I see someone on reddit has their tracking number; delivery expected Friday: https://teddit.net/r/Purism/comments/muf8y9/librem_14_in_pictures_purism/

5 Likes

And now back to neurotically checking email :wink:

3 Likes

i am recommending 10 CC’s of RAM, Push Purism IV, check spam folder…yeah im going a little crazy too getting things confused lol.
Comedy is a great crutch, for when alcohol does not behave like a solution.

1 Like

Yep, thats me. This is the email you’re looking for:

Back to neurotically checking the tracking. My laptop is now in Fort Wingate, New Mexico.

6 Likes

Wow, 3 days ago? When did you pre-order?

1 Like

Sexy ass email…
Purism, such a tease. :sweat_smile:

@Kyle_Rankin Can i get a p2p connection? Wink

1 Like

I pre-ordered on the day it was announced 7/2/2020

4 Likes

Thanks for the info @craftkiller, and, given that, the next couple weeks (hopefully days??) are going to be torture…

2 Likes

I ordered on 7/2/2020. Received a response from support on 4/21/2021 that my order “should ship in late May”. Sigh…

2 Likes

I’m assuming you are using both M.2 slots then?

1 Like

No. 1 SSD. 4-cell battery.

1 Like

Um… I sure hoping that’s a canned response…

1 Like

did you confirm your address in late March (26-30ish)? i wonder if they’re scheduling based on the address confirmation date or the order date.

also did it show up in spam?

2 Likes

did it show up in spam?

2 Likes

I confirmed my address on March 26th and received a thank you on March 30th stating “As soon as we ship your Librem 14 we will send you an email with the tracking link.”

2 Likes

… so basically you were supposed to be in the same boat as craftkiller but got… different treatment

2 Likes

I’m kinda shocked that we’ve seen only 1 person reporting a tracking number so far. Are there just a ton of people who aren’t on the forums that may have already gotten tracking information that aren’t saying anything (*outside of the forums and reddit)?

I certainly would have expected @ytihjafsbczpelrmqr to have gotten a tracking number by now…

2 Likes