Librem 5 — Promise Delivery Chart

@Caliga from 33 to 50 edits by now :smiley:

But 42 is always the right number

4 Likes

wow, when locking at the picutres i can just wonder who had the idea to use the m.2 connectors the phone could have been very sleek with some smaller connectors

haha nice one ! should link to the audiophile thread with specs on those IEMs

1 Like

@caliga perhaps you could update again: (1) Chestnut was shipped before Jan 1st, (2) more apps are added to the compatibility chart.

6 Likes

Sure! Updated a few things. Was kinda waiting for the Chestnut shipment blog post to go along with the updates.

Spring is coming. It’s getting greener!

4 Likes

Mhm… I would not call it EU Reseller but shipment from Germany or EU which was promised in the campaign for EU orders.
After the official purism posting linked here, I have a sad presentiment on this: Shipping within the EU from Germany?

I assume you will replace the question mark with whatever outcome once we reach evergreen?

1 Like

Why was this post and the reply by @DemBeesDoneStolenAll hidden ?

Edit: Oh and @reC 's post.

2 Likes

flagged off-topic by others

4 Likes

Ah right. :slight_smile: :+1:

Because no one else ever posts anything off topic :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

No, flagging because wildly off-topic hijack. Not flagged by me.

If you want to talk about other things, start a new topic and in an appropriate category.

2 Likes

I see your point. Although, I guess I’m just not as sensitive to it. For instance, right now, you and I are having a conversation about ‘forum decorum.’ Isn’t this off topic, technically? Shouldn’t we be flagged?

Btw, I honestly don’t mind the community flagging system. It’s a pretty good system which solves a number of problems. Yet, I know full well, people are not very judicious creatures. Passion is what rules the day usually.

4 Likes

See what I mean? There’s too much personality in the flaggings. It’s not objective. Rather, it betrays some obvious bias. Namely, talking about the virus, of late.

3 Likes

Since the off-topic is getting out of control in this thread, mine is the last one, and then posts will get axed. thank you for cooperation.

8 Likes

I think you can update this line after the last news: https://puri.sm/posts/coronavirus-delays/

6 Likes
  • confirmed “dimmable” (with source)
  • added source for proximity (upstreamed, yay!)
2 Likes

@Caliga shouldn’t we have calendar in the apps as well?

Besides, about IP native calls, if intended via Matrix that does not work yet (not sure about xmpp). Fractal does not support voice calls nor does purple-matrix which is used by Chatty.

Thanks for providing such a nice overview.

It should be LPDDR4 since Dev Kit

1 Like

@Caliga battery 3600 mah no ? or is that subject to change again for evergreen ?

Hm. This page says 3500 mAh:

https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/

But this article talks about 3600 mAh:

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Librem-5-Dogwood-Thermal-Power

1 Like