Selling Librem 5 Evergreen Jan 2019 pre-order

Offer

You have opportunity to buy Librem 5 Evergreen Jan 2019 pre-order for 10% discount for $1079. Normal price $1,199.00.

How this works

1. You will pay me $1079.
  2. Purism support will transfer pre-order to your purism account.

Can I trust you?

You may ask purism support to verify me before paying me. I can provide my order details for purism.

Information

Evergreen batch, no modem selected yet. Please keep discussion on topic and avoid ranting. I will not talk to you unless you commit to buy.

Estimated Shipping Date

To be determined based on CPU availability.

FAQ

Do I get invoice?
A: Yes after purism transfer pre-order to your purism account.

What if I don’t have purism account?
A: I will transfer my account to your email with help of purism support.

I don’t like the price
A: Then don’t buy it.

Other people are selling it for less
A: Then buy it from them.

Why do you sell it?
A:

Come on, “why?” is a legitimate question.

3 Likes

Because OP sees dollar signs. People are selling actual phones (edit - and also January 2019 preorders) for less.

3 Likes

Let me paraphrase @Lukas comment: “Unfortunately, $599 would only work for me. Haha, I hope to own one of these some day.” @golden_purism, just keep your Librem 5 pre-order for yourself, as your attitude is not even close to this one:

You probably want to have your investment back, 1:1 back, yet Purism staff isn’t supposed to play around as your personal secretariat:

To explain, you are the one in charge to transmit your particular Librem 5 pre-order to someone else, even if person getting your Librem 5 pre-order place in line did not pay for it one single cent.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

IMHO, this forum is for technical discussion around the L5 and not for advertisement and making profit. The OP should sell this outside this forum and moderators should delete such postings.

1 Like

Forum rules explicitly allow the ads for used devices, and we do have a tradition of allowing preorders too.

That’s not to say that discussing this is disallowed, but please keep it in other threads - every time a preorder is sold, someone complains about this. I’ll remove future posts that question the conditions of the offer (other than bargaining), or its presence here.

6 Likes

Wow. $1079. You are so generous. You just paid $599. Double price and 10% off! Wow.

One question: What does the invoice read? $599 or $1079? And since it will only read $599, will I get another invoice reading $480 from you?
And another question: Do you have to pay taxes in your country for such an earning? Or is this tax fraud?

2 Likes

You would get original invoice.

1 Like

Offer is still valid. :star_struck:

As your offer is ten months old, are you willing to give some discount?

1 Like

Yes I can sell it for $900.

I’m also willing to accept crypto payments.

Or even for $599, i.e. the original price you‘ve paid?

1 Like

$900, inflation is high :smile:

The market has spoken?

1 Like

Bear markets everywhere :bear:

This offer is no longer valid, I got the shipping notification.

Edit: Thank you for the entertaiment in this thread.