Selling my Librem 5 EU Evergreen

Hi, since I don’t have much time to play around with it, I’m selling my Librem 5. You can find all the details here:

Best,
René

Was it sold?
Ebay now says “Dieses Angebot wurde beendet”, not sure what that means.

Seems to have. Decent price too from bids. A little eBay tip: change the country code .de to .com and the page gets magically translated (works for currencies too).

4 Likes

Selling my Librem5 too.
For CHF 699.-- / EUR 699.–

Incl. Shipping from Switzerland to EU, UK, USA.

How, will you put it on ebay or similar?

I tried, but ebay limits selling to usd 200.-- and the other platforms here are only Switzerland specific.
So I am first trying it via forum here.

1 Like

Yes, it was sold. The shipment is currently stuck in customs in the buyer’s country, but hopefully will get cleared soon.

Why did you give up on it?

As I mentioned, I just didn’t have the time that’s needed to completely dive into a Linux phone at this early stage. So I thought the device is better off being actually used by someone than just having it lie around on my desk. It safely arrived at its destination now and has a new happy owner :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am going to travel the world by bicycle.
Sadly the Librem5 does not fit my needs in any task (Camera, GPS, Battery, Convergence, Calls).

I am happy using UBports since several years on a secondhand-phone and it looks like this will stay my daily driver.

BTW:
Lowered the price to 550.–