Tried To Join Librem One No access & No Support

I think posts like this are extremely useful and I don’t feel it’s inappropriate at all. It’s just a shame it had to come to a public post to try and get a response from Purism.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of posts that are basically a repeat of the previous one, that said 2 repeats aren’t exactly “inappropriate” and the lack of discourse is, at least in my estimation, the primary complaint of the OP.

I do agree with your sentiment about the repeat posts that are primarily “this is day x of waiting” not being particularly helpful, I have even called this out in the past; I simply tried a different approach this time (namely redirecting from what day it is to asking about the spam/junk filter).

LinuxNew please do consider that aspect of Gavaudan’s message here, I think Gavaudan is not trying to shut you down, nor say that your complaint is invalid, rather that the community forums aren’t the best place for the bag messages as you’re nagging the community not the company. I’m generally opposed to constant emails to support as well, but that’s my personal beliefs and should not stop you if you if you feel that you need to send follow-up messages somewhere.

After looking at Gavaudan’s suggestion to clear browser cache, I’d be curious if that had any impact, but also if a browser window with no add-ons/extensions to make sure none of those are having an adverse impact. Just some things to check while waiting (if you’ve already tried these things that’s fair too).

1 Like

Their reply didn’t go to the non-working Librem One email address?

3 Likes

If you are finding the thread repetitive or unhelpful, tune out.
The OP can post his experience here as much as he sees fit from my perspective.
Seriously, trying to restrict someone because you find it inappropriate? I mean, who are you anyway?

2 Likes

This forum shouldn’t be used as a sounding board. Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough on that. Moreover, a pattern is developing here where this forum is becoming a place where people go to vent. If OP truly wanted a solution, (s)he would’ve tried suggestions made here, like clearing the browser cache. They opted instead to fill this thread with a string of complaints, which suggests their objective is not resolution but rather to simply repeatedly complain.

This isn’t what the forum’s purpose is, and nor will it bring OP any peace. If you want to continue to feed the monster, do so. My objective was to bring OP’s focus back to finding something that works, but it seems there are more than one who instead want to continue this “crusade.” Good luck on your quest.

2 Likes

Hi OpojOjirYAIG,

My friend if only it was that simple. I always check my spam and all other folders as standard, and there have been no emails since saturday.

I love Purism, and as I have said previously I feel it is so important that they succeed and thrive.

But this saga is really very bad!

1 Like

Gavaudan,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I value your input, however I can not convey in words how much I do not care for your opinion on this matter. As for this being inappropriate, what is inappropriate is me paying for a service, not receiving that service, and then having no correspondence since Saturday!

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

All been considered and checked, no joy.

1 Like

If it did how would I know I can not sign in? I have had no reply from support since Saturday.

1 Like

do i need to make and account as well ? :rofl:

1 Like

I think so reC. :blush:

I was looking forward to switch to Librem One, at this stage, I’m sad to say, why would I? When the experience has been this poor??

i’m seriously considering this and as soon as my Librem-Mini clears customs i might JUST do that …

1 Like

I would love to use Librem One, but my experience so far has been awful! It really puts a knock in me buying the L5, the mini & the 14, which was my plan, if the comms is this poor why would I buy those products?

It really is a shame.

Please post up some pictures & video of the mini it looks great, I hope your experience is better than mine.

could this be some new problem with the ISP ?
why would you need to not refresh for 2 minutes ?

1 Like

I last heard from Purism support on Saturday.

They informed me that " this problem can only be fixed by the administrators & developers who don’t work weekends. Sorry"

I’ve heard nothing since?

1 Like

maybe this was a weird exception and the weekend was extended to include the whole work week as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought it maybe a holiday or festival I had forgotton about? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

This screen has not changed, its the same everytime I log in.

WOW is all I have to say about the support at Purism!

I have heard nothing since Saturday on this matter, my emails have been perfectly reasonable asking for an update on Monday, when I was told this issue would be looked at, no update.

I left it Tuesday & heard nothing

Today I sent an email asking for an update early in the A.M heard nothing.

After sending another email asking why no one had replied to my earlier emails I’ve been sent this in response.

“Because we had no news for you, and you obviously would not take that as answer”

Wow wow!

So support did not reply to my emails because there was no news, no " hey we’re sorry we trying to fix it"

No messages returned on Monday saying “sorry for the problem we are doing our best”

Just an awful attitude to customers seeking help!

Surely someone from the management team will see this post??

Have now closed my Librem One account un-used & asked for a refund.

I am not the type of person to complain or voice issues, but this support and situation has been a disgrace!

As I have said I would love to support Purism, but after this experience I will now I fear be taking my business to the competition.

Such a shame.

LinuxNew

2 Likes

can someone give 8$ to this man please so he can shut up?

1 Like

purismforum

Thank you for your help.

Very professional.

1 Like