Continuing the discussion from Apps you want on the L5:
Apps I use on a regular basis (in no particular order):
- a hotspot so I can connect my laptop to cell-tower internet via the phone's WiFi
- A good file manager with sftp
- Something like Syncthing would be great
- Nextcloud Sync, Talk, Calendar, Contacts (DAV)
- I'm going to definitely need access to a bluetooth earpiece-- my state just passed a no-hands-calls while driving law.
- GPS maps app with compass, and the ability to pre-load maps for areas with no cell signal
- Readers for PDF, Epub, and .txt
- LibreOffice reader would make my day, but the idea someone mentioned to convert an OpenDocument file to PDF on the fly is a great idea.
- will sshfs work, since it's a cli command?
- Email, of course.
I guess that mostly wraps it up for now. Thanks for the forum.