“Count down” for Librem5 delivered to North America

Extension of Speedy-10’s post, see: https://forums.puri.sm/t/count-down-for-librem5-delivered-to-europe-listed-by-ordering-time/11065/7

Example:
country; ordered in June 2017
receipt date of the shipping/modem confirmation email
received: December 2020

2 Likes

US; Ordered August 2019
Receipt date: November 11th, 2019
Received: N/A

US; Ordered Sept 7 2017
Email confirmation date: Nov 12 2020
Ship date: Nov 17 2020 (Fedex)
Received: Nov 18 2020

(Edit: I’m not far from one of Purism’s distribution points, I think.)

4 Likes

Canada; Ordered January 29th, 2019
Email confirmation date: n/a
Ship date: n/a
Received: n/a

1 Like

Anwering for @mattnewport: He ordered August 2017 and holds it in hands since a couple of days.

1 Like

Yep, can confirm:

Canada, Ordered August 24th 2017
Receipt date: November 19th 2020 (email confirming my shipping address and modem choice)
Ship date: November 24th 2020
Received: November 29th 2020 (should have been 27th but holdup with import fees)

6 Likes

US; Ordered Oct 2017
Receipt date: N/A
Received: N/A

2 Likes

What is receipt date?

1 Like

It’s supposed to be the date you receive your email confirming your shipping address and modem choice, in order to get an idea of how long shipping takes. I believe @nerd7473 and @davedarr are confused.

2 Likes

As am I. :wink:

1 Like

Ok cause I was getting confused

1 Like

Sweden
Ordered: Sept 28, 2017
Modem choice mail: still waiting
Received: still waiting

Considering the others in list who’s received it, maybe I’m not too far away after all :smile:

2 Likes

@johan-bjareholt there’s a separate Europe thread --> "Count down" for Librem5 delivered to europe listed by ordering time

[edit: would be more logical to have this named “North-America” (in stead of “not Europe”) and have separate threads by continents]

3 Likes

Canada
Ordered: Oct 23, 2017
Modem choice mail: still waiting
Received: still waiting

Not sure if Santa would be delivering my Christmas Gift :smiley:

2 Likes

The date you got your order confirmation for which one you’d be in

I guess it would work for Canada too

Oh man… 2017? I guess I’m not going to have my 1/2019 order for the holidays this year. One last jab from 2020 :confused:

2 Likes

I was really hoping to get it before the end of the year but now I think that I’ll be lucky to get it before April. :frowning:

1 Like

On the bright side, the longer it takes to get it, the more likely we will get it with camera and MMS support.

2 Likes

Well, that’s good to know. I ordered mine in October 2018, but haven’t received an email requesting a modem preference. I’ll try to be patient. We’re all like kids at Christmas. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes