Estimate your Librem 14 shipping

Updated info:

Ordered: Nov 30, 2020
Address Confirmation Email: June 22, 2021 (responded same day)
Shipped: June 29, 2021

2 Likes

I got mine yesterday! Ordered on the 18th of septembre 2020.
Got a tracking link on thursday and received package on (yesterday)monday already (I live in Belgium).

Hope that helps anyone.

3 Likes

Ordered: Oct 2020
Address Confirmation: Jun 22nd
Shipped: Jun 29th

1 Like

So, when I ordered my Librem 14 (64GB RAM, 2TB NVMe, Qubes OS, PureBoot Bundle Plus + Anti-interdiction services) on May 1, the website said Orders placed today ship June 2021. Well, 29 June is almost over and I have not yet received any shipping-related email.

Now, the website says, “Librem 14 shipping now. Current lead time: Orders placed today ship in approximately 8 weeks.”

1 Like

So, when I ordered my Librem 14 (64GB RAM, 2TB NVMe, Qubes OS, PureBoot Bundle Plus + Anti-interdiction services) on May 1, the website said Orders placed today ship June 2021 . Well, 29 June is almost over and I have not yet received any shipping-related email.

same here, I’ve ordered April 1 and the estimation was the same “June 2021”…

Ahh I see you’re new to the purism customer service experience

Well, to be fair, I did get a quick reply to my inquiry today although it wasn’t good news…

Librem 14 shipping was not progressing as fast as we expected. Per the latest shipping plan, your pre-order will be sent on 2md week of August. This is a conservative estimation, we hope to speed up shipping more and fulfill your order sooner.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

I have ordered on the 8th September 2020 and I didn`t get an shipment mail. :frowning_face:

Somehow I doubt that

2 Likes

So it takes around a week to ship a month’s worth of orders?

Check your junk folder. Mine was in there. It comes from support@puri.sm

Date Ordered: January 2, 2021
Address Confirmation Email: June 28, 2021
Reply After Confirming: June 28, 2021

3 Likes

@jr3214 I watched but I doesn`t get it, I messaged the support and hope it is only a mistake :neutral_face:

Just received my order and sorry to say, first impressions are not great. Unit has stripped screws, one sticking out, and signs of a badly handed case removal and over-tightening. Not sure what I’m gonna do here. Sorry for the blurry photos, camera doesn’t take the best pics up close.

1 Like

I’m sure @Kyle_Rankin will take care of you.

Yeah this shouldn’t happen. Working with ops team to resolve for the future.

5 Likes

I did not get it either. I ordered September 28. Please post when you got a reply from Support.

When they got a new batch, they deliver quite fast. However, it takes a lot of time to get the batch to Purism. Logistics worldwide is currently horrible, it’s expensive and difficult to even get a container. Chinese ports cannot handle the amount of goods that shall be processed, so even if the supply chain of Purism can deliver, there are delays as it’s hard to get the stuff from one place to another.

3 Likes

Would that also be a new PCB revision?

Update:

Ordered 11/23/20
Confirmation email: 06/22/21 (confirmed same day)
No shipping email yet.

By “Batch”, I meant one container (or one / some palette(s)) of Librems that are shipped to Purism, not a new version.

Maybe a new batch also gets some other stuff (it should get the newest updates, though), I don’t know.