I have several (serious) problems using my Librem5 that I received yesterday afternoon (Evergreen).
First of all, I can’t use my SIM card yet because it’s not a Nano Card. So I ordered one that I will get in a few days.
So for the moment I’m using the Wifi of my box.
- The 128GB memory card is not recognized
- Most of the applications, starting with the Librem 5 settings, require the use of the vertical and lateral “scrollbars” because I only have one screen resolution: 720x1440. This is a big problem because some buttons are inaccessible (off the screen). How can I change this resolution?
Also, the display does not automatically switch from “portrait” to “landscape” mode when changing the orientation of the phone, which adds to the previous problem.
- I have not been able to configure one of my email accounts with Geary, Thunderbird or KMail (which, although installed, does not work at all!). I could only do it with Evolution…
- I don’t know how to update or upgrade PureOS and/or Phosh
- I don’t know how to Frenchify applications like LibreOffice, Text Editor, Audacity, etc…
- I don’t know how to install my Librem One applications, to which I am subscribed: Librem Mail, Librem Social…
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.