Today my L5 arrived. This is really amazing!
- i managed to lock up the gui after some minutes of use: there are dialogs you can’t close because those are wider than the screen and you can’t move it (hint: kick it from the task list which apears after swiping up)
- the map program shows my location in hamburg, germany. so somehow the devive noticed it’s not in california anymore but GPS doest seem to work yet. but how does it know “germany”?
- the modern gnome apps have a bar on top with the most important button: “back”. my thump is too short to reach that when lazily browsing through the dialogs. i would recommend to reconsider the position of the bar or button.
- the sites get quite warm (no news) but not hot as others reported
- i put the device (switched on) on the charger and removed the cable after some minutes which switched the dev off
thank you, purism for everything else! this is an amazing step!
p.s.: sorry about the “(15!)” in the topic, i was forced to reach 15 chars, whysoever