[MyL5] More Reddit Evergreens

Redditor in Austria; one week ship time by DHL

10 Likes

This is significant if only because it’s the first European who (at least as far as I know) has received one.

4 Likes

Someone here who has a reddit account should probably post a link for them to our forum and community wiki. (I myself don’t have a reddit account, nor do I really care to have one.)

By the way, a quick shout-out to @fsflover, @amosbatto, @dos, and others who I’ve noticed trying to correct misinformation on other forums! It must feel like hitting your heads against the wall sometimes, with all the hair-on-fire-flapping-arms-about naysayers out there! :rofl:
Thank you from all of us!

4 Likes

Alternative interface to Reddit without JavaScript and bloat:
https://teddit.net/r/Purism/comments/k8es12/i_got_my_librem5/

11 Likes

Thanks for that. Their site is the worst to try and navigate.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m the redditor from Austria :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting my reddit thread here!

9 Likes

Dunno if somebody tries to count, but there seems to be another happy customer in that thread:

3 Likes

Hi @dale6667, and willkommen! You might find a lot of useful L5 information that has been posted in this forum, especially since November 18, the day someone (me) first posted here about receiving the phone. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Actually, two others in that thread.

1 Like

Is anbox working fine? Can you install whatsapp for android, for example?

I believe that Anbox works but that it may not be a user-friendly install at the moment.

As to whether any particular app works in Anbox / in Anbox on the Librem 5, I don’t know.

1 Like

Let’s hope this will improve, I’d love to have a Librem5 phone, but I don’t want to carry two phones around!

Many things will improve!

1 Like

@dale6667 At which date did you ordered your librem 5 excactly? So that I can add you to Estimate your Librem 5 shipping