Purism — Sitemap

A Purism Site Map for bookmarking:

Purism

PureOS

Librem 5 (USA / Liberty)

Librem One

14 Likes

I always wanted to have this kind of site map. Some of the links listed above are 3 ore more links removed from puri.sm, some are not linked in any official way.
So, as I tried to dig up some source and images, I thought I might as well create a site map for future reference.

Enjoy!

(And submit change requests and addtions, it’s of course incomplete :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Thank you. Small nitpick: This should also be a link: Librem 5.

1 Like
2 Likes

this is great! almost should be part of the official website site map under support - especially that Librem One Status link would have been handy…

1 Like

I whole-heartedly support what Purism is doing, and I know they’ve had their hands full with a large scale DDoS attack recently, but they probably should just remove that status page. It is not really a status page - it was last updated in May, 2020.

ah or maybe write a script to automate the updates, not sure how difficult that would be? I understand keeping any website up to date is chore by itself, that is why everyone switched to social.

Hm, but does that actually mean what you think it means?
I’d say a static status page doesn’t make any sense.
The purpose would be that it reflects reality.
So, I’d rather add status.puri.sm and status.pureos.net and each mirrors the others, and is of course updated every minute or so.

Yeah, that’s what I want, too.

But there should not be a static status page, and so if the dynamically updated status pages are too much to add at the moment, then it would be better to remove the static status page that can mislead people into thinking outdated information is current.

I was just saying they should remove the page, since it is static. But if they can implement the dynamic pages, that would be best.

I found this accidentally: I was typing the URL to go to Tutanota but then I combined the sub-domain with Purism instead.

https://mail.puri.sm/

1 Like

The Core Team page is now deprecated.

That’s a bit sad

2 Likes

I will stack more pages for you to explore:

2 Likes

Someone else found another subdomain for Purism that contains Librem 5 and 11 images, among other files.

https://storage.puri.sm/

It was found during the Librem 5 image reflashing process, using the argument “stable”.

2 Likes

Here are a few more:

Also, if you want me to post more links, make a post after mine since Discourse has a limit of three consecutive posts.

1 Like

Here is another website related to Purism:

Also, the Liberty link I posted earlier is new too.

Somehow I managed to circumvent Discourse’s three consecutive posts in the same thread, so I assume that it happened due to the last post expiring its edit window, which I believe is one month.

I cannot create a new post again until this current one has elapsed one month due to Discourse’s three consecutive post limit, so here is another delisted link brought back out:

4 Likes

To find phone acceessories is definitely lacking on your site. I have to go to a Librem5, select an accesory linked in the related products (or click related products until I find an accessory), then I have to click the “Accessories Phones” link up top in the sitemap…

1 Like

Thank you for posting in this thread.

Speaking of the Purism Shop, here are the unlisted “products”:

As well as:

3 Likes

Nice, hopefully we get this taken care of.

1 Like

Looks like one “product” listing from the Purism Shop did not reveal itself on the feed:

1 Like