Where in the world are all these Librem 5 s going?

I mean average as the majority. I talk only about 99.9999% of the total, that’s what I mean

1 Like

ah :slight_smile: Well, just for now hopefully.

Italy , Trento :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Trento, really??? :joy:

That’s funny

2 Likes

Yes I read that you move between Melbourne (amazing place) and Trento :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s just tell all the people!

How about we each do an unboxing video (just hands and graphical text if not wanting to be on camera) in our own respective languages as they arrive? There’s mediagoblin (really easy to set up, I had an instance once), peertube, etc. etc. instead of youtube

I’m in Yackandandah, VIC at the moment, but I’m originary from Trento. Good on you!

2 Likes

:canada: QC, Canada :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

the “mases” can decide for themselves after they see a good in-depth review.

my filters are - 20 mins in length and up - at least 1080p AV 30fps - pertains to current batch - the rest is just click bait :wink:

1 Like

I’m going to order it to Russia

2 Likes

…As the nickname clearly says :wink:

1 Like

Hi there,
Germany again, near Kaiserslautern :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll try to create my own homepage with my experiences. More news as soon I got my Librem5:

5 Likes

mainly human from planet earth, but the librem 5’s going to germany :de:, too :wink:

3 Likes

Cool! I can’t understand German myself but I’m sure those who do will enjoy it :slight_smile:

Cool! Without cookie banner: would be even coolor (especially promoting privacy).

2 Likes

Better make that … without cookies: would be even cooler.

If you have cookies, the cookie banner may be a requirement of EU GDPR i.e. a legal requirement.

So best to avoid cookies completely but maybe that is not possible, or difficult, because it is built using someone else’s software.

Something for @speedy-10 to answer.

1 Like

you could try translate.google.com - if somebody knows a better url, please let us know.

1 Like

if all cookies are volatile - they can be replaced by ssl session id and keep the state at the server. Just saying. :expressionless:

2 Likes

In Russia, they order it to you.

2 Likes

I’m in Connecticut. Hopefully, it won’t come while I’m visiting the Azores :slight_smile:

2 Likes