I have several issues concerning wifi, bluetooth, gps, calling, power.
I am interested if others have same issues or if I have a device with additional hardware errors. I received my device two weeks ago, it has the factory system with all available updates installed.
This thread is about wifi and bluetooth issues, there are several ones, I only begin with the most annoying one.
1) active bluetooth connection and wifi does not work at the same time.
Steps to reproduce:
- enable wifi, connect to wifi network
- enable bluetooth (often the software toggle does not work, but sudo systemctl restart bluetooth helps then)
- connect to a bluetooth device, as soon as you are connected, the wifi connection does not work anymore (you can’t ping or anything), although the wifi symbol in the header bars stays the same (it shows an active connection). It is irrelevant if the bluetooth device is an audio or a computer device.
- disabling bluetooth in software does not help, you have to use the HW-killswitch in order to get a functioning wifi connection back
Can anyone confirm this behaviour or help trouble-shooting? Thanks