Estimate your Librem 14 shipping

So it shipped 40 days after your address verification email, which I haven’t even gotten yet.
Maybe July is more realistic for me LOL

When is the “last sent order” going to update? Seems like they haven’t updated the numbers in two weeks. I pre-ordered mine late September so I’m not super hopeful I’ll get mine before June but I’d like some kind of update.

Well, the problem is they are not shipping in absolute order of date ordered, they are in shipping in in order of address confirmation response email it seems, so we don’t know exactly how shopping is going except that they are shipping the first month of pre-orders. I believe that as soon as we hear something new, they will have started the second month and so on…

Date Ordered: July 4, 2020
Address Confirmation Email: March 26, 2021
Receipt of Address Confirmation: March 29, 2021

Had Anti-Interdiction, but downgraded to PureBoot Bundle Plus on May 5, 2021 and was told that my place in the shipping queue wouldn’t be changed due to that change. Also I’m ordering from within the US, if that helps. My thought is my place did change, has anybody else made a change & still received their tracking info and/or L14?

Date Ordered: August 15, 2020
Address Confirmation Email: May 18, 2021
Receipt of Address Confirmation: May 18, 2021
Shipping Notification: Waiting

Also, no serious injuries when I fell off my chair after seeing my address confirmation email. :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday, so to close off my waiting/delivery story:

Delivery Date: May 17th, 2021.

Was going to throw Arch Linux on it, but perhaps I’ll give PureOS a try for now…

Hope the rest of you get yours soon!

I noticed a few keys require extra pressure to actually be responsive, the “a” especially. Hoping it just requires some “breaking-in”. Actually caused me to have to reset the OS password after initial setup, as whatever I set it too was not what I thought due to some missing characters. Most of the time I’ll be using an external keyboard so not too concerned about it at the moment. Would be interested to know if anyone else experiences this?

3 Likes

You mean August 15, 2020?

2 Likes

ooops right

Wait so if you’re updating the top post daily, does that mean nothing has shipped in 17 days??

Why is that?

not necessarily, it means that no one has come forward and stated that they received their device

4 Likes

I will update this top post daily with information about the last order shipped and the last order that received the confirmation email.

No, that is not the case.
There are two factors at play to justify this:

• The shipping does not seem to be in order (Since the shipping of the order from August 3, some orders from July have been shipped as well)
  • This post is a small sample from the customer base. Not everyone posts here about the order. In fact, I estimate less than 5% (maybe closer to 1%) actually post here when they receive something.
2 Likes

I ordered mine on Jan 3, 2021, and still did not get any emails or shipping notifications. I find it hard to believe that new orders will ship in June.

2 Likes

Ordered 15 Jan and no emails yet

2 Likes

I ordered on the 15th of September 2020, and I have not received the address confirmation email yet.

3 Likes

Ordered July 13th 2020, confirmed address on March 26th 2021, was told the laptop would be shipped “in a week (or two)” on April 18th.

1 Like

Still not shipped? You got the address confirmation date right? @Parallax ordered the same day as you, still not shipped as well?

People who ordered after me seem to be getting theirs (ordered in August 3rd and shipped on May 5th). I hoped that creating an account and reporting here instead of just lurking on other people’s statuses could get mine shipped.

Seems to be no sense of order concerning order dates, or timing, as they obviously aren’t even finished with shipping July orders, much less all orders since then. Not really sure how they are doing it, so all we can really do is wait, and guess…

Im in the same boat as @joeyriley and @Freedom_Right. I ordered July 13th 2020 and Received my receipt of address confirmation on April 6th.

Thought for sure I’d get some news this week, but it’s been crickets.

I also emailed support and specifically asked if they were shipping them out in order of purchase date because people who purchased later are getting theirs sooner. Support confirmed its suppose to be in order of purchase date/ first come first serve. That doesn’t seem to be the case though…

2 Likes