One of my goals is to make this forum as informative and easy to use as possible, and I would like to extend the opportunity for the community to provide feedback prior to me making significant structural changes. I will not make any changes until early-December to allow ample time for review and discussion.
- Librem Key
- Librem 11
- Other OSes
- Phones (Librem 5)
- General security & privacy chat
- Round Table
- Site Feedback
- Dev Kits
- Librem One
I would personally like to see an unofficial “Marketplace” sub-category (as I expressed in this post), but I would need to have internal discussions with the team, as the decision currently stands to not have one. Unless this changes, these topics will reside in the respective hardware sub-category for this design proposal.
- Place topics in the appropriate parent category if there is not a listed subcategory.
- Ex: “Other OS” would be placed in “Software”
- Ex: Future hardware would be placed in “Hardware”
- When there’s ambiguity:
- If a software issue was discovered on specific hardware but could potentially impact anyone using PureOS, place the topic in the “PureOS” sub-category
- Does peripheral A work on Librem device B? Place in “Peripherals”
- v2: Accept the proposal as-is
- v2: Reject the proposal (specify why in thread)