Purchasing or selling Purism products is allowed on this forum, but not officially endorsed or maintained by Purism. Using this forum for these activities assumes acceptance of the following terms.
When creating a forum topic describing the product(s) placed on the marketplace:
- Category of listing (for sale, free, rent, etc)
- List everything included
- power cables? PGP cards?
- region-specific modem (Librem 5 models)?
- bonus points: list the physical keyboard layout (if applicable) as buyers may forget to check for this detail
- Asking price
- bonus points: state whether the price is negotiable or firm
- Are you willing to ship, or is this local pick-up only?
- The country you are shipping from
- Where you are willing to ship to (e.g. EU-only, worldwide, etc.)
- Hijack someone else’s topic with your own ad
- Post personally-identifiable information within the thread; make arrangements with buyers through private messages
Caveat emptor. Although most forum users are forthcoming, honest, and dependable, they are internet strangers to you in all practical purposes. Please perform due diligence when purchasing anything here, as if you would when purchasing anything from Craigslist.
Only post replies to a seller’s marketplace topic regarding the subject of the topic or transaction.
If you suspect anything strange with a transaction:
- Flag a post for moderation review (if the suspicious/offensive message was posted here)
- Consult your local authorities as appropriate
- DO NOT expect assistance from Purism support
Purism makes absolutely no guarantee of the validity or reliability of used goods sold here. Purism only makes guarantees for used products sold via https://shop.puri.sm/.