Librem 5 pre-order for Sale 599$ - Jan 2019 [sold]

Hi there,

similar to this thread (I only ordered a few days later) I want to sell my librem pre-order to someone who is thinking about buying one now. (It’s cheaper and you would get my place in the queue).

I’ll sell it for the price I bought it back then which is 599$ (or 540€). I would prefer somebody from Europe as this would make the money transfer easier as there is SEPA. But please contact even if you do not live in the EU and are interested. We can figure something out.

I already contacted the purism support and they confirmed that we can transfer the order to another buyer:

On Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 11:58:26AM +0100, Mladen Pejaković wrote:
Hello,

Yes to 1, 2, 3, no to 4.

Let me know if you need any additional clarifications.

Kind regards,

On Monday, 3 January 2022 at 11:55, Simon wrote:

Dear Purism-Team,

I am thinking about reselling my pre-order to another person and have a
few questions:

1. Is it possible to transfer an order to another shop.puri.sm account?

2. Can you confirm that the device will be shipped to the new owner’s
    address?

3. Can the new owner change my previous chosen cellular modem and
    power adapter?

4. Does it matter if the new owner wants the device shipped to another
    country than my delivery address? Any additional costs or is shipping
    free worldwide?

I would highly appreciate if you could answer my questions one by one.

Thanks and kind regards,
Simon

Mladen Pejaković
Support Manager
Purism SPC

3 Likes

Hello,
I’m interested by your pre-order, but I can’t send you a private message. How do you want to proceed ?
For information, I live in france.

@+,
Laurent

1 Like

In order to send private message you need to click on the user icon, within above, initial post.

This one:
Screenshot_2022-01-08

Thanks for the tip. I think, that I didn’t have a sufficient trust level before my first post but now it works.

According to : https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

Users at trust level 0 cannot …

Send personal messages to other users
1 Like

just sent you a reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

While you were relatively new to this Forum did you managed to get your place in long waiting Librem 5 queue, actually managed to transfer here offered pre-order from @ers to your name, to your shop.puri.sm account?

Asking while I really like this kindly written down thought:

And as I see this thread directly related to:

1 Like

@esr was enough kindly to let me take my time to think about it and I just send the money this morning.
I will update the post as soon as purism transfer the order.

What will happen if they don’t ship the phone (I read the last post from purism https://puri.sm/posts/throwback-to-2021-more-from-librem-5-in-2022/ and the different reddit post), I don’t know. What I know, is that I’m really impress by the work done and the convergence. I hop that it will work and that they will take care of the component shortage.

Regards,
Laurent

3 Likes

This item is now sold! Unfortunately I can’t edit the title adding [sold] to it, maybe a moderator can help and change it?

I already sent out an email to purism asking them to transfer the order.

Thanks for the interest!

3 Likes

Hi all, indeed every thing work just fine and the order has been added to my account without issu.

2 Likes

It’s amazing to me that purism won’t just refund your money and sell your spot to someone else at the current price (or just bump everyone else up)… but what do I know.