Pure is store disappeared after update L5

The store disappeared after the update

I just reflashed an older image and updated the phone. PureOS Store is still there :wink:

Check the logs in /var/log/apt/history.log to see what happened on your phone.

Just the desktop icon or the software itself?

I don’t know exactly. There was an update for the store and then after restart it’s gone

Check and see what is in /usr/share/applications/org.gnome.Software.desktop

This file isn’t there and also file explorer disappeared

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Only thing I see that pertains to the store

What timezone are you in? Do you have landing repo enabled?

You can fix your system by running sudo apt update && sudo apt install librem5-gnome.

Eastern time & yes

Please disable landing! This kind of breakage is expected to happen there from time to time, and this week there will even be much more hardcore breakage there as we switch it to track new Debian release soon.

It won’t let me install it

You forgot apt.

1 Like

Thank you very much

Evidently too late for this user but maybe someone else will see the following post (from you :slightly_smiling_face:): PSA: `landing` users, prepare for switch to crimson

In case that’s too subtle then from that post: please disable the landing repo !

PS Does this need to be pinned in the forum?

Definitely

Is landing enabled new out of the box?

No. It’s a development suite that’s not meant to be used by regular users at all.

1 Like

sudo apt install librem5-gnome doesn’t install for me either:

Error is following packages have unmet dependencies similar to issue reported by

nautilus : Depends: nautilus-data (= 3.38.2-1pureos3) but 3.38.2-1deb11u1pureos1 is to be installed…
pureos-store : Depends: pureos-store-common (= 41.beta+really41.4-0pureos1) but 41.beta+really41.4-0pureos2 is to be installed…

Store and Nautilus is missing on the L5 after update, nautilus is missing from L5 as well see above error.

Also Byzantium Landing is not installed or listed in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/or in /etc/apt/sources.list

byzantium main
byzantium-updates main
byzantium-security main

are the only ones.